We’re looking for a Visual Designer to join our design team in Copenhagen and help us push boundaries in the design of products, services and brands.
We are looking for someone who:
- Have strong empathy for people and the ability to create design that emotionally connects.
- Has the ability to communicate design rationale to your teams and clients. You can articulate the ‘why’ and lead discussions around your process, explorations, and conclusions.
- Experience from collaborating with a team on initial concepts, user flows, visual design sketches, and prototypes.
- Attention to detail and passion for visual expression, from concepts to design systems.
- Impeccable craft and care for all aspects of visual design, from conceptual thinking to layouts, components and motion design.
- Experience working in a highly iterative, collaborative environment where people share and challenge their work daily.
In addition, we'd love it if you have:
- Experience making interactive prototypes
- Worked with brand design
- Motion skills
- Front-end experience
You'll be a part of:
- A kind, curious and open-minded culture that has design at its core.
- A true desire to push beyond the given and create the design patterns of tomorrow.
- An environment that will challenge and help you grow.
Do you want to get to know us better?
- Immerse yourself in the Doberman culture → culture.doberman.co
- Please take a look at some of our commitments to Open Source -> https://ancillary.doberman.co
- One of our engagements in sustainability -> https://sally.doberman.co
- See our collection of mishaps, blurry sidings, doubts, wrong turns, what-ifs and should-wes → archive.doberman.co
Interested? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org