We’re looking for a product designer specialising in user experience to join our team in Oslo and help us push the boundaries of design in products and services. At Doberman, you will work with visual designers, strategists, producers, & software engineers to design innovative and user-centred products and services.
You will help our clients invent the future by creating digital product experiences that improve people’s everyday lives. As a part of the product design team, you will work on research, conceptualisation and crafting interface design for digital and multi-touchpoint services, from user insight to product shipping. You will be a part of a versatile designer team that spans our offices in Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen. We love sharing our knowledge and exploring new technologies together.
We need you to have:
- At least two years of experience working with UX in product design.
- A passion for the craft (and a portfolio that displays that)
- Great knowledge of concept creation, digital product innovation for web and mobile services.
- A solid understanding of user research and prototyping methodologies.
- An intuitive commitment to solving, communicating and discussing complex interaction systems.
- Experience in working as part of a team.
- The ability to communicate in Norwegian and English.
- We believe you have around 2-4 years of experience working with UX in product design but this is not a must. Talent trumps all!
- User research methodologies and how to synthesise insights
- Prototyping methodologies and wireframes (E.g. pen and paper, Framer, Figma, Sketch, Principal, Keynote)
- Service design methods (E.g. customer journeys and service design blueprint)
- A knowledge of how to facilitate workshops
- Usability testing
- Accessibility on the web
It would be awesome if you:
- Have some coding skills or like experimenting with the technology as a catalyst for innovation.
Wanna get to know us better?
- Immerse yourself in the Doberman culture → culture.doberman.co
Do you have any questions about the role? Do not hesitate to get in touch at +47 906 333 55 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We champion diversity and encourage everyone to apply. Interested? Please send an email to email@example.com with your LinkedIn + work samples.