As our Head of Technology, you’ll be responsible for the growth and development of a team of about ten engineers across our Nordic offices, ensuring industry-leading development by facilitating collaboration across disciplines and teams. Setting the benchmark for quality and best practices will help steer and develop the technology team members in a fast-moving, broad technical landscape.
At the project level, you will guide clients and multi-disciplinary teams in creating world-class digital products and experiences, developing everything from full-stack web and mobile apps to immersive digital experiences and installations.
As part of the role, you will impact the studio's strategic direction and offering by contributing to business development and pitches, operational decision-making, people development, and culture growth. Doberman is uniquely positioned as a creative powerhouse utilizing the global reach of EY to create delightful experiences that move people to the leading brands in Europe.
Ideally, you have:
- Experience in developing digital products, services, and experiences from scratch.
- Strong experience in full-stack web development using modern stacks and frameworks.
- Experience from working with various creative technologies, creating best-in-class user experiences.
- Previous experience in agency work, understanding and appreciating the work's dynamic and fast-paced nature.
- Strong experience as a contributor in various pitch teams, driving the approach and strategy for the technical aspects of product delivery.
- Knowledge in developing a strong tech offering and, together with the business development team, periodically review and drive a strong tech roadmap for the future technologies we invest in.
- Experience working in design-led organizations working according to design-driven development principles.
- Experience in building high-performing teams with people from a technology background.
- A passion for being a thought leader, applying your experience, know-how, and visions to inspire others.
- Experience in supporting the hiring process for technical hires.
- Experience in applying your leadership in a situational way, allowing teams to grow through the work they do on projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
It would be fantastic if you also had:
- Knowledge of digital transformation work, applying a more strategic approach to help businesses succeed with their digital ecosystems over time.
- Knowledge of using an agile workflow using, e.g., SCRUM or Kanban methodologies.
- Knowledge of how to apply design patterns for various application requirements (MVC, MVVM, Mediator ...)
- Some hands-on coding skills so you can apply hands-on technical guidance and leadership on more technically challenging projects.
- Previous experience in finding and setting up relevant partnerships in the tech domain to further strengthen our overall product offering.
- Interest in raising the technical profile for Doberman online to strengthen our credibility further, attract the right talent, and showcase our thought leadership in tech.
We strongly believe in hiring for diversity and want to hire people with strong potential. We have a warm and inclusive culture and believe diverse teams make better products. Doberman seeks people of all ages, genders, stories, cognitive capabilities, and backgrounds.
You'll be a part of:
- A kind, curious and open-minded culture that has design at is core.
- A true desire to push beyond the given and create the design patterns of tomorrow.
- An environment that will challenge and help you grow.
Wanna get to know us better?
- Please take a look at some of our commitments to Open Source → ancillary.doberman.co
- One of our engagements in sustainability → sally.doberman.co
- Check out our collection of mishaps, blurry sidings, doubts, wrong turns, what-ifs, and should-be's → archive.doberman.co
- Immerse yourself in the Doberman culture → culture.doberman.co
Send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org)