1. Why Doberman?
At EY Doberman we work hard to create the best work of our lives and achieve a sustainable impact on the world we live in.
Our company was founded two decades ago and is today home to 100 people with offices across Sweden, Norway, Denmark and a global reach to the extensive expertise of EY.
We’re proud that Doberman has been recognized as the Best Place to Work and Best Digital Design Firm.
2. Our disciplines
At EY Doberman we believe in mixing talents from different backgrounds and fields; interdisciplinary teams think faster, make better decisions, and have more fun. In our internship program we offer five different types of positions:
- Product Designer - Advocate for the user, turn research insights into design concepts & prototypes to test and learn from. Visual Designer - Responsible for executing pixel-perfect designs that resonate with the strategic and creative direction of our projects.
- Technologist - Fuse design and code into something that is both usable and beautiful.
- Strategist - By clashing multiple perspectives, strategists create and point out the future direction, manifested in a way that people understand and want to join.
- Producer - Design, lead and build project teams that thrive to deliver excellence.
When you apply for an internship, You will be able to specify which position your are interested in when applying for an internship. *Required
3. How we work
Doberman interns are surrounded by and work closely with senior designers and strategists. As an intern you will be working on a range of projects; from digital products and experience strategies to assisting with project research and common production tasks.
We consider our interns an important part of our team. You will be exposed to a wide array of situations; all more or less designed to provide the right experience required to succeed as a professional designer.
What are the working hours? M-F, 9-18
How long is the internship? Preferably 3-6 months.
What’s my salary? Internship are without salary. But we offer 3000 SEK per month as compensation.
Any other benefits? Yes, you will be a part of all our agency wide activities such as Exploration Days & have full access to courses. All software and hardware required to do your work will of course be provided by us.
Will I work from the office? We prioritize the freedom to choose wether you want to work remotely or at our office but encourage our interns to aim for a mix to get most out of the internship.
4. Must have’s
At Doberman we work together with each other, our clients, and the users. We make and re-make. Again and again. We design and engineer digital products, build strategies that are actionable, code things you’ve never seen before, and come up with things known by fancy names like multi-touchpoint services.
This way of working demands certain qualities:
- Entitled to work in Sweden, Norway or Denmark
- Must understand English, written and spoken since it is our main language.
Wanna get to know us better?
- Immerse yourself in the Doberman culture → culture.doberman.co
- See our collection of mishaps, blurry sidings, doubts, wrong turns, what-ifs and should-wes → archive.doberman.co