Do you want to define the new frontiers of innovation, business and design?
We’re looking for an experienced innovation manager to join our team in Stockholm, helping our clients take that next big step.
In this role, you will be ultimately responsible for client engagements, leading teams through larger design and innovation partnerships, whilst always being on the lookout to bring in the next potential project and exciting challenge.
With an entrepreneurial mindset and knowledge of business, tech and design, you know how to move businesses, clients and teams from inspiring visions to launched products, creating true impact.
We want you to have:
- Strong entrepreneurial and leadership skills, driving business development and product innovation.
- In depth knowledge of, and passion for, tech and how it can be applied to drive change.
- Taken new products from idea to launch and can navigate between design thinking, agile and lean processes as needed.
- Know how of product validation from the perspectives of desirability, feasibility and viability.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Solid experience in client development and sales, leading and developing large accounts as well as finding new clients and business opportunities.
- Strong relationship building skills and a collaborative approach, developing long-term clients and thriving internal teams.
- 7+ years of experience as product manager from start-up or tech industry, leading innovation position, or consultant from a digital, design or innovation agency.
- A University degree, or equivalent, in business, entrepreneurship or engineering.
Wanna get to know us better?
- Immerse yourself in the Doberman culture → culture.doberman.co
- See our collection of mishaps, blurry sidings, doubts, wrong turns, what-ifs and should-wes → archive.doberman.co
Interested? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org