We are looking for a coder/designer/creative technologist for our Oslo studio who would like to join us building our new tech offering, through projects where technology and design merge into fun experiments and meaningful products.
As a technologist at Doberman you will be working with things that matter together with great people in multidisciplinary teams. You will be a part of a versatile team of developers that spans between our offices in Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen. We love sharing our knowledge and exploring new technologies together.
We always aim to create the best products and services possible and we are looking for someone who will enjoy helping us fuse design and code into something that is both usable and beautiful.
At Doberman we have an agnostic approach to technology. We always strive to apply the technology that is best suited to solve the task at hand. In the role as Tech Lead we want you to take lead in our efforts at applying emerging technologies to solve real problems for our clients.
We want you to:
- Be able to take technical lead in projects
- Guide clients in best practices and system architecture
- Create technical road maps and high level technical documentation
- Work closely with project managers and be able to run an agile process
- Understand the importance of good design and what it means to implement it
- Have a solid foundation in full-stack development with rigor around best practices in development and deployment. Our project ranges from web and native applications to PoC’s of emerging technologies such as AI, Sustainable and Urban Technology
- Lead development efforts for innovative digital products and act as technical advisor to forward-thinking clients
- Be fluent in English
Wanna get to know us better?
- Immerse yourself in the Doberman culture → culture.doberman.co
- See our collection of mishaps, blurry sidings, doubts, wrong turns, what-ifs and should-wes → archive.doberman.co
Do you have any questions about the role? Do not hesitate to get in touch at +47 936 40 866 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage everyone to apply, but in particular women in tech! Interested? Please send an email to email@example.com with your linkedin + work samples.