The Doberman studio in Oslo is expanding and we’re looking to strengthen our new business team.
EY Doberman has been a leader in crafting beautiful experiences over the past 20 years for both Scandinavian and international clients across many different industries. Currently, we have a Nordic presence with studios in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Finland. We opened our Oslo studio in the spring of 2021 and just moved into our new beautiful space in the heart of Oslo, Tøyen.
In this role, you will be responsible for growing our presence and client relationships within Norway and work in coordination with the Nordic team to expand our offering across our studios. We are looking for someone that has a strong entrepreneurial mindset toward business, while also being able to navigate corporate structures. You have experience in closing new engagements and growing relationships with existing clients on both local and international level. We believe that a holistic understanding of business, technology, and design is at the center of what we do and are looking for a candidate that has the experience and a mindset that matches these parameters.
When joining us you will find that our clients range from start-ups to multi-internationals – we see this as a healthy mix, as we get a diversity of problems and potential to make a direct and long-term impact – we're looking forward to hearing from you if this resonates.
We believe you are:
- Strong entrepreneurial and leadership skills, driving business development and product innovation.
- Take new products from idea to launch and can navigate between design thinking, agile and lean processes as needed.
- An exceptional communicator with some serious presentation skills.
- Solid experience in client development and sales, leading and developing large accounts as well as finding new clients and business opportunities.
- Strong in relationship-building and have a collaborative approach, developing long-term clients and thriving internal teams.
- In-depth experience across multiple sectors and verticals within Norway and internationally.
- Comfortable with translating business mandates into design and innovation proposal.
- Experience with working in multi-disciplinary teams and a highly collborative culture.
- Driven to build a client base with sustainability objectives.
Ideally, you have:
- A University degree, or equivalent, in business, design, entrepreneurship, or engineering.
What we look for
We strongly believe in hiring for diversity, and we want to hire people who display strong potential. We have a warm and inclusive culture and believe that diverse teams make better products. EY Doberman seeks people of all ages, genders, stories, cognitive capabilities, and backgrounds.
Do you want to get to know us better?
- Immerse yourself in the Doberman culture → culture.doberman.co
- Please take a look at some of our commitments to Open Source -> https://ancillary.doberman.co
- One of our engagements in sustainability -> https://sally.doberman.co
- See our collection of mishaps, blurry sidings, doubts, wrong turns, what-ifs and should-wes → archive.doberman.co
Interested? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org