As Finance Manager at Doberman you will mainly be responsible of monthly reporting and analysis, budget and forecasting, follow-up and control of financial performance and actively provide financial business support and support in administrative processes to the organization.
Your responsibility includes i.e the following areas:
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and year-end closing for the companies within the group
- Create quarterly group consolidation
- Accounting principles, VAT and tax legislation and legal matters
- Responsible for annual reports and tax returns
- Responsible for the accounting system
- Follow up on revenue and cost and create bridges from estimates/forecasts/budgets vs actuals/estimates
- Create quarterly forecasts and annual budgets by gathering estimates and information from managers with budget responsibility, three times a year in collaboration with the Group CFO
- Proactively develop and optimize procedures
- Lead the development and implementation of accounting policies, processes and systems and provide complete, accurate and timely financial information and records
- Ensure the development and implementation of accounting policies and group financial and internal control guidelines
- Team lead for the accounting unit
- Responsible for company administration including contact with auditors, banks, tax authorities, insurance companies
To be a suitable candidate for this position we believe you have a university degree in finance or business administration. You have several years’ experience in the field of financial accounting and experience of group consolidation is a plus.
The successful candidate will strive for continuous improvements and be able to be proactive and provide solutions which benefit both the department and organization.
As a person you are engaged and driven, you are thorough, flexible and committed to deliver on time with high quality.
Your English is good both oral and written.