You master creative concepts, design processes, and methodology, and leave usability patterns, typography, and pixel pushing to our designers.
We need you to:
- Drive the design process from initial ideas to delivery of the product for project work
- Define process and resourcing needs for new business proposals as part of a collaborative team
- Secure the right creative conditions for your team by working with team dynamics and individual needs
- Help the client define their challenges, and provide them with the tools to drive change within their own organization
- Provide hands-on support for your team to package concepts in appealing and easily understandable ways
- Be an advocate for design quality and culture in the studio and internal to Doberman
- Be an ambassador to the design community in NYC and globally
- Have a keen interest in emerging technologies and have worked on a number of technical projects with agile methodologies
- Have strong presentations skills and be comfortable in front of an audience
- Have 8+ years working experience
## Things we enjoy about working here are:
- Working on a variety of projects that actually ship and get into the hands of users
- The work / life balance mindset. Our team is talented, dedicated and hardworking. We believe in working on the right things rather than working long hours
- Monday breakfasts with the entire studio, prepared by rotating pairs from the team each week
- We dedicate two sessions per year (called “Exploration Days”) to build our dream workplace together. No client work allowed.
- Family leave benefits (Founding member of Pledge Parental Leave)
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Fully paid health insurance plan
- 401K with company match
- Wellness benefit
- Mobile phone monthly reimbursement
- And oh—all employees are offered partnership
Wanna get to know us better?
We’re always developing the way we work. What could you bring to the table?
Immerse yourself in the Doberman culture.